Are you thinking of applying to Oxford? Come and join us at our online conference! This online event offers you an opportunity to find out more about applying to Oxford, our courses, and the support available for students whilst studying here.
Join the live sessions running in the evenings from Monday 20 March to Thursday 23 March to hear our academics talk about the courses they teach and from our current student ambassadors as they share their experiences of studying and living in Oxford.
Each session will last 50 minutes and will include a presentation and a live Q&A with a panel of University staff, academics, or current students.
What’s on offer?
- Live webinars on applying to Oxford and how we can support you to make the strongest possible application
- Live sessions with our subject academics and current student ambassadors
- Video content across a broad range of topics (including current undergraduate students from your region talking about their experiences of applying, course videos, advice on how to choose a college and information on support services available)
- Information for teachers and HE advisors
- A designated session for prospective international students
- An opportunity to ask our academics, students, and admissions staff any questions you may have.
In terms of Modern Languages, we would recommend joining on Wednesday 22nd March for the following sessions:
- Arts and Humanities information session and Q&A
- Arts and Humanities student ambassador experiences
There are plenty of other subject-specific sessions as well as more general information sessions about how to apply and the support available to students – you can check out the full timetable here.